For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Analysis of various locations for the Bergplanet concept
Client: Doppelmayr Seilbahnen GmbH
Doppelmayr is the leading manufacturer of cableways. The idea od Bergplanet is to offer a wide range of winter sports facilities in skiing halls near population centers to enable visitors a wide-range mountain experience. For a short-term realisation of two projects in Germany, various locations had to be identified and analysed. The necessary location analyses and feasibility studies for the preferred locations were carried out by Christoph Schrahe.