For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Business Plan expansion Silbersattel ski area
Client: Town of Steinach | Year: 2015
The expansion of the Silbersattel ski area, the largest ski area in the Thuringian Forest, which has been planned since 2008, is finally scheduled to begin in 2016. Montenius Consult together with Klenkhart & Partner and the Schweiger Ingenieurbüro has developed an expansion concept. Based on the planned measures, Montenius Consult prepared a visitor prognosis and a profitability calculation. These serve as the basis for the authorisation of the financing by the municipal supervisory authority and the approval of the subsidies by the Thüringer Aufbaubank.