For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Feasibility Study Rennsteig Ski- und Bergerlebnisarena Oberhof
Client: Oberhof Town Council
Oberhof is well knows as the centre of world cups and world championships for biathlon, Nordic skiing, Nordic combination and tobogganing. A small ski resort is located on Fallbachhang. Oberhof is looking at an extension of the skiing facilities including a tie-up with the existing slopes a few kilometres outside the village.