For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Market research Wintersport-Arena Sauerland
Client: Wintersport-Arena Sauerland e.V.
In recent years the winter sports arena Sauerland has been the German winter sports region with the highest investments into ski area infrastructure. For the 2013/13 season the news included the first detachable eight seater chair lift aft and the largest ski area in Germany - thanks to the interconnection of the Winterberg and Kappe ski areas by another new detachable chairlift. Just in time for the ski season a new quality initiative got started: the online-based visitor survey on the basis of the research and benchmarking tool QMF just recently developed by Montenius Consult. Initially, a total of eight ski areas in the Sauerland will measure customer satisfaction, identify guest needs and perform industry-wide benchmarking with the help of QMF. The latter is made possible by the simultaneous introduction of the QMF in other ski areas of the Central German Uplands.