For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Operational Analysis Ski Lift Seiffen/Erzgebirge
Client: Community of Seiffen, Germany
In the frame of an action plan for the operation of tourist organisations run by the community of Seiffen, Christoph Schrahe delivered an operational analysis for the local ski lift. Recommendations for short-term actions included activities in the fields of communication, sales and service, in the medium and long-term it was recommended to examine the construction of a new facility.