For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Text feasibility study BUGA Mittelrheintal
Client: RMP Stephan Lenzen Landschaftsarchitekten | Year: 2017
For the feasibility study of the Bundesgartenschau planned for 2029 in the Middle Rhine Valley, Christoph Schrahe wrote numerous chapters in the brochure, which has a total of 84 pages. The feasibility study can be downloaded here.