For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Text feasibility study BUGA Wuppertal
Client: RMP Stephan Lenzen Landschaftsarchitekten | Year: 2018
For the renowned landscape architecture agency RMP, which was commissioned by the city of Wuppertal to prepare the concept and feasibility study for the Bundesgartenschau in the home town of the world-famous suspension railway, Christoph Schrahe took on the task of writing the texts for the 130-page brochure accompanying the feasibility study. The main purpose of this brochure was to inform the administration and council of the city of Wuppertal, which decided to bid for the major gardening event by a large majority in December 2018.