For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Visitor forecast BUGA Wuppertal
Client: RMP Stephan Lenzen Landschaftsarchitekten | Year: 2018
During the planning of a Bundesgartenschau in the city of Wuppertal, Montenius Consult was asked to provide a visitor forecast. The number of visitors and the associated revenues from ticket sales are an essential part of the financing concept of every garden show. Therefore, a profound visitor forecast is of great importance. A multi-stage forecasting method specially developed by Christoph Schrahe was used. This considers the different target group segments separately and is based on extensive analyses of the number of visitors at past garden shows, which have shown, among other things, that the horticultural shows in metropolises tend to find it difficult to convert the population population into visits. However, this was only one of many aspects that were included in the forecast. On the December 17, 2018, the Wuppertal City Council decided to apply for the BUGA 2031 by a large majority. An approval by the Deutsche Bundesgartenschaugesellschaft is considered certain.