For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Winter sport orientated climate analysis
Client: Ministry of Economic Affairs, SME´s, Energy and Transport of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, Düsseldorf, Germany
The federal state of North-Rhine-Westphalia is Germany's most densely populated region and has a large potential for winter sports developments. However, the infrastructure in the state's ski areas was not adequately established. This was mainly due to the irregular pattern of snowfall, which meant that any investment in ski resort development had a high risk factor. Commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, SME's, Energy and Transport, a climate analysis was carried out with the help of SnowPlan. Its aim was to find out whether and where it would be possible to use snowmaking systems in order to extend the ski season.